The highest accepted bidder shall be the purchaser. Auction It has the right to regulate the bidding. He may furthermore withdraw any item at any time. The Auctioneer does not hold himself responsible for any error in description. A bid shall be taken as proof that the bidder has made him/herself acquainted with the lots for which he/she bids. No goods may be removed until paid for. All bids are exclusive of VAT. All sales are final and voetstoots.
Registration – Furniture, Chattels & Small Items for Sale
- The client will bring the stock to Auction It warehouse
- If the client does not have the facility to deliver, Auction It can collect and charge a fee of BWP 300 per load
- The client is obligated to provide an proof of identity when registering goods for auction.
- A good received voucher will be filled in to receive the stock and the client will sign for the stock that he or she has delivered to Auction It and set the reserve prices if any for the stock to be put on auction.
- The customer will be charged 15% commission fee and 12% VAT if the stock has been sold.
- If the stock is not sold on the first and second auction then the client has to come and collect the stock or reduce the reserve price of the items unsold by a minimum of 30% .
- If the stock is not collected, the client will be charged a storage fee of BWP 50.00 per item per day.
- Payment will be made to the client 14 working days from the time of Auction.
- Payments will be done as per the client request or instruction.